Inscrit le: 14 Juil 2018
|Posté le: 27/08/2018 08:21:05 Sujet du message: Recently, several changes are developing
|The phenomena of both sound and vibration are very similar and related. The term “sound” is used for air or other gas while “vibration” is used for a similar disturbance of motion in a solid. The sound pressure disturbance impacting on a solid can impart a vibration while the vibration of a solid can result in sound. Some prefer to call the concept of vibration which results in sound “structure borne noise.”
There are two types of noise problems — those that we anticipate from our sound ratings and those emanating from some abnormal condition in the fan. Some of the more common sources of abnormal or unanticipated noise are:
1) Fan wheel unbalance.
2) Resonance of fan or attached components.
3) Rotating components rubbing on stationary parts.
4) Failing DeForest Buckner Jersey , misaligned, or contaminated bearings (on the fan or on the motor).
5) Air leakage. This can allow sound leakage and also generate a whistle-type noise.
6) Belts slipping.
7) Coupling misalignment.
Motor noise, especially with improper power supply. Inverter drives may increase motor noise at certain speeds.
9) Air turbulence.
10) Operation in surge.
11) Loose components.
12) High velocity air blowing over fixed components which are not part of the fan.
The other class of noise problems are those we have anticipated because of normal fan sound ratings. Some cures for these problems are:
- Select a different fan. Computerized selection routines allow us to examine many fan types looking for the quietest. Use a custom fan design Joe Williams Jersey , if required.
- Relocate the fan to where sound is not a problem.
- Vibration isolation and flexible connectors on the inlet and discharge will reduce structure-borne noise.
- Insulate or acoustically enclose the fan housing if housing radiated noise is a problem.
- Add silencers or duct lining to inlet and or discharge to reduce sound in these directions. However, a silencer on the outlet does not reduce the housing radiated noise or inlet noise; and an inlet silencer does not affect the housing radiated andor outlet noise.
- Look for ways to reduce system resistance since sound output is proportional to fan static pressure.
One final tip which can help to avoid noise problems is to select lower RPM fans. Fans exceeding 3000 RPM are much more likely to tune in to an attached structure resulting in structure borne noise. Structure borne noise easily propagates an entire system and can become a problem at many locations. Also, people tend to become more annoyed with higher frequencies than with lower C.J. Beathard Jersey , increasing the likelihood of a noise problem.
Recently, several changes are developing in the technology of fan noise. Some of these are:
1. The latest codes define testing for fan inlet noise, fan outlet noise Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , and noise radiating from the housing (or casing). The inlet noise can no longer be assumed to apply to the outlet and vice-versa.
2. A new test code which uses sound intensity is near adaption. In theory, integrating a series of measured sound intensities over an enclosed area yields the sound power directly.
3. Sound criteria is playing an ever more important role in the selection process. Many fans are insulated for sound or use other sound reduction apparatus.
4. Active noise cancellation continues to be difficult to apply to most fan installations. If it ever proves practical, this technique can cancel fan noise by adding a second pressure wave out of phase with the original.
5. Many more fan specifications are requiring AMCA sound certification. Certified sound ratings mean that AMCA has verified that the ratings are generated in accordance with the codes and that at least one sample has been tested in the AMCA Laboratory to verify the ratings.
For additional information please refer to http:www.chicagoblowercanadamixflowfans
Industrial Process Ventilation Engineer
CBC Canada Co.
Internet marketing is a lucrative business. There are many individuals who are earning substantial revenues by just selling their products or services over the Internet while at the same time endorsing the products or services of other Internet marketers. Revenues are flowing out of different outlets Reuben Foster Jersey ,through affiliate programs, direct product selling, or offering Internet marketing-related services. With several features such as round-the-clock operability Solomon Thomas Jersey , opportunity of widening clientele base, and low starting costs, it is not surprising that the Internet marketing industry is now full of mushroom businesses owned and operated by novices who are eager to share the wealth of this lucrative industry. However Dante Pettis Jersey , in order to grab a slice of wealth offered by Internet marketing, you must bear the stiff competition over the market. In this stiff competition, Internet marketers who possess the knowledge and capability on this type of investment will win the game. The rule of the Internet marketing game is simple: learn the rules and apply necessary marketing strategies in order to win the game. For more information logon to www.split-test-profits.Though you have several websites that are easy to navigate and contain useful features such as complete inventory listings as well as shopping cart facilities Mike McGlinchey Jersey , if it is unable to generate generous amount of traffic, your Internet marketing career will be a total failure. To avoid reaching possible career failure, it is important that you seek the help of an Internet marketing consultant. One of their business objectives is to provide their clients the necessary strategies or possibly handle the situation by themselves in terms of generating web traffic. Jerseys China Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap MLB Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap NCAA Football Jerseys Throwback MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Custom NFL Jerseys China