Salamy Soldiers Index du Forum
Salamy Soldiers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The captain-leader-legend led the club's celebrations

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Salamy Soldiers Index du Forum -> Salamy Soldiers -> Photos des down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reba520

MessagePosté le: 27/08/2018 08:14:28    Sujet du message: The captain-leader-legend led the club's celebrations Répondre en citant

SANAA Tarvarius Moore 49ers Jersey , March 3 (Xinhua) -- The al-Qaida militants launched attacks against the Houthi group in Yemen's al-Bayda province on Tuesday, which killed at least 27 Houthi militants and wounded dozens of others.

The al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) attacked a stadium which was used by the Houthi militants as a training camp in al-Bayda city, the provincial capital of al-Bayda province, killing 10 Houthis and injured dozens of others, a local tribal source told Xinhua.

Hours after the attack, the AQAP launched a suicide car bombing attack on a gathering of the Shiite Houthi group in a school in Alzahir district in al-Bayda province in the evening, killing at least eight people and wounding 12 others Fred Warner 49ers Jersey , a security official said.

Also in Alzahir district, a roadside bomb hit a Houthi patrol vehicle on a main road near the school which killed at least nine Houthis, the tribal source said.

The AQAP has claimed the attacks in an online statement.

The Houthis have cordoned off the school to prevent residents from approaching the area and transferred the victims to a hospital.

Security situation in Yemen rapidly worsened after the Shiite Houthi group took over the capital Sanaa by force in September. More than 400 people were killed in the week-long fighting.

After overrunning the capital, the Houthi group has been deploying fighters in the country's southern and eastern regions, where AQAP is active.

The move has triggered almost frequent clashes between the Houthis and AQAP militants in provinces of al-Bayda, Marib, Ibb and Hadramout Eli Harold 49ers Jersey , leaving dozens dead from both sides.

Palestinians get their hair cut during a competition in Gaza City on Sept. 18, 2017. About 240 Palestinian hairdressers competed in the hair cut competition. (XinhuaWissam Nassar)

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng, NE China's Jilin

China Focus: World's oldest panda dies aged 37

Scenery of terraced fields at Wuyishan in SE China's Fujian

Intangible cultural heritage: Clear Noodles in Chili Sauce

Bird's-eye view of Zibo City in east China

Fire drill held in S China's Guangxi

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

"

So farewell then, Mr Chelsea. Because we hate you, we will miss you.

We will miss you briefly, but hate you forever.

How we fans love to loathe John Terry and yet how thoroughly he deserves it.

Terry mused with a straight face on Monday about his ""legacy"" after announcing no ""fairy-tale"" ending to his Chelsea career.

Well Jaquiski Tartt 49ers Jersey , let me help out Terry on his legacy: ""Racist Chelsea and England captain who had sex with his teammate's girlfriend"" is pretty much how the world will fondly recall JT.

Personally I won't as I doubt he's a racist.

Of all Terry's failings, deploying the loaded word ""black"" as an adjective in a heated exchange of on-field insults was wrong and racist, yes, but hey, it was also human and fallible.

We all say things we regret.

Such an outburst was entirely forgivable if only Terry admitted to it, owned it and apologized for it.

But JT's not like that.

He is more like that right-wing uncle at the family dinner table who pokes the vegetarian with a turkey wishbone. When he gets caught, ""I didn't know she was a vegan"" is the kind of reply you get Arik Armstead 49ers Jersey , in a tone of hurt innocence.

If one must say something positive about Terry, then let it be noted he was not one to feign injury.

In a 17-year career containing many memorable moments, for me there are three incidents that will always define his, ahem, ""legacy.""

First, that magnificent 98th-minute equalizer against Everton last month. ""I don't really care,"" he said afterwards about it being offside.

If I were a Chelsea fan DeForest Buckner 49ers Jersey , that goal alone merits the myopic moniker: Captain, leader, -legend.

Whatever we haters have to say about Terry, we cannot take away golden moments like that.

And there are too many of them for my own personal taste.

Second, the magnificent pratfall in 2008 that cost Chelsea its first Champions League title. Cometh the moment, cometh the aforementioned captain, leader Joe Williams 49ers Jersey , legend. This was undoubtedly -Terry's finest hour.

The whole of England expected, and he delivered to euphorious scenes in pubs and lounges across the nation.

Today nobody remembers Nicolas Anelka missing the -seventh spot kick. But everybody remembers the decisive, iconic moment in Moscow when Terry handed -Manchester United a domestic and European double.

Well played, sir, and thanks for the memory.

Finally, there is one more moment that captures Terry's legacy, perhaps best of all.

Some might have expected JT to keep a low profile after an inauspicious red card nearly sabotaged Chelsea's chances of reaching the European Champions League final in 2012.

But no. There stood Terry in Munich C.J. Beathard 49ers Jersey , in full Chelsea kit, holding aloft the trophy.

The captain-leader-legend led the club's celebrations of an extraordinary against-the-odds victory in which he had played no role whatsoever.

Undeterred, he repeated this full-kit feat for Chelsea's -Europa League win against Benfica in 2013.

""Because it's me, people look and say 'he's not won it,'"" Terry said later.

""People like to have their digs and their pops, but I know I played a huge part along the way, in the dressing room and on the field as well Ahkello Witherspoon 49ers Jersey , so I count myself to have won it.""

Indeed. What a count.

" "

ADDIS ABABA, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- The African Union (AU) and China on Thursday signed agreements on the handover of upgrade work done at the AU Conference Center and Office Complex Project (AUCC) and an expansion project at the seat of the pan-African bloc.

Jennifer Susan Chiriga, AU Chief of Staff, signed the agreements with Kuang. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys Cheap Cheap Authentic Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys China New NHL Jerseys From China Wholesale Chicago White Sox Jerseys
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 27/08/2018 08:14:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Salamy Soldiers Index du Forum -> Salamy Soldiers -> Photos des down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange