Salamy Soldiers Index du Forum
Salamy Soldiers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

who swept to power in May as head

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Salamy Soldiers Index du Forum -> Salamy Soldiers -> Photos des down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reba520

MessagePosté le: 21/08/2018 03:35:18    Sujet du message: who swept to power in May as head Répondre en citant

"
NEW DELHI Orlando Magic Women's Jersey , Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- The shutdown going on for past over 100 days in Darjeeling town of India's eastern state of West Bengal was called off following an appeal from Home Minister Rajnath Singh, officials said Wednesday.

Normal life in the hill station and adjoining areas resumed Wednesday morning, reports said.

The strike was called by the leaders of Gorkha Janmukti Morcha or GJM (Gorkha Peoples Liberation Front), who were spearheading the protests demanding separate state of Gorkhaland to be carved out of West Bengal.

""GJM Chief Bimal Gurung met senior leaders of his party and later, in an audio message, announced to suspend the shutdown from today for an indefinite period,"" a GJM leader said.

Singh on Tuesday appealed to GJM to withdraw the strike, saying in a democracy, dialogue was the only way out to resolve problems.

""I have asked the home secretary to convene an official level meeting in the home ministry within a fortnight to discuss all related issues. I also appeal to the GJM and its leader Shri Bimal Gurung to withdraw the ongoing bandh and to help create a conducive atmosphere for allowing normalcy to return to the area, particularly in view of the festive season,"" a statement issued by Singh said.

The indefinite shutdown demanding a separate state of Gorkhaland has been on for 104 days.

Officials said 11 people were killed and several others injured during the agitation. The strike crippled tourism in the hills, incurring a huge loss owing to the closure of businesses and incidents of violence.

Xi says international community must cooperate on global security

Chinese vice premier visits basketball players before friendship game

Sino-French cultural forum staged in Lyon

Highlights of Turkish-Iraqi joint military drill

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

" Jashodaben

The estranged wife of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi sought details about her security cover Monday, voicing concerns about her safety as her family demanded that she be treated as the country's "first lady".

The premier, who swept to power in May as head of the right-wing Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party, and Jashodaben were wed in an arranged marriage as teenagers.

But his family says it was only a "formal ritual" as Modi left her soon after. They were never divorced.

"I am the wife of the honourable prime minister of India," stated the retired school teacher in a Right To Information (RTI) application filed in western Gujarat state, where she lives with her brother.

"I would like to know under what provisions of the law and the constitution of India am I being provided protection? As wife of the prime minister what are the other benefits I am entitled to?"

India's RTI Act, similar to the Freedom of Information law in the United States, gives citizens the right to access information held by public bodies.

Modi's wife has long kept a low profile and rarely been photographed or interviewed. Modi guards his privacy zealously.

Her brother, Ashok Modi, said the government should provide her a car and women commandos because she is not comfortable with male guards.

"She is the 'first lady' and is entitled to get all the facilities," he was quoted as saying by the Hindustan Times newspaper, adding, "She deserves to be with (Modi) in Delhi."

Jashodaben stated in her application that "she travels by public transport while her body guards travel by official vehicle", the paper reported.

Modi's wife said she was worried about her safety, noting former prime minister Indira Gandhi was shot dead by her own security guards in 1984.

"Gandhi was attacked and killed by her personal bodyguards, because of which I am very afraid. Kindly provide me with details of the guards," she wrote in her application.

The grey-haired woman demanded a reply in 48 hours, calling it a "matter of life and death", signing the application using the name "Jashodaben Narendrakumar Modi".

In a rare interview before Modi became prime minister, Jashodaben, who gets a monthly government teacher's pension, said she read everything about him "I can get my hands on" but added, "I don't think he will ever call me".

Modi allegedly kept the wedding secret because it meant he would not be able to climb the ladder of a hardline Hindu group to which he belonged that frowned on key workers marrying, according to a Modi biography by author Nilanjan Mukhopadhyay.

Modi, earlier chief minister of Gujarat for over a dozen years, acknowledged his marriage for the first time when filing his general election nomination papers.

Skateboarding is a great sport and can be enjoyed thoroughly, if you pay attention to all the safety measures. Small falls, cuts and bruises are inevitable, but the main thing is not to get severely injured. Skateboarding is all about enjoying the game and there are many great brands out there manufacturing all types of safety gears to make sure you enjoy yourself in a safe manner. In order to get the best skateboarding protective gear, one must perform a complete survey on the Internet.

One can avail the best skateboarding protective gear as a set or individually. When purchasing this gear, make sure that you get the best quality as it is a matter of your personal safety! Skateboard protective helmets are those essential headgears, which help to prevent any major damage to your head. They help to minimize injuries arising out of falls or crashes, so you should definitely invest in skateboard protective helmets.

The knees and the elbows are also delicate body parts, which hav. Jerseys From China Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap MLB Throwback Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap NCAA Football Jerseys Throwback MLB Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Custom NFL Jerseys China
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 21/08/2018 03:35:18    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Salamy Soldiers Index du Forum -> Salamy Soldiers -> Photos des down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange