Salamy Soldiers Index du Forum
Salamy Soldiers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

]Uomo Nike Shox R4 Bianche Nere

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Salamy Soldiers Index du Forum -> Salamy Soldiers -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
beautygirl

MessagePosté le: 27/03/2018 03:36:18    Sujet du message: ]Uomo Nike Shox R4 Bianche Nere Répondre en citant

JERUSALEM, Aug. 22 (Xinhua) -- The Israeli Air Force struck a Syrian army post following errant mortar fire from Syria into the Israeli-held Golan Heights, the Israeli army said on Monday.

"Earlier today fire from Syria hit an open area near the security fence in the central Golan Heights," a statement by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) read on Monday. No injuries were reported.

The Israeli army said that the Israeli Air Force in response "targeted a launcher of the Syrian Army" in the central Syrian Golan Heights, stating that Israel holds the Syrian regime responsible for such incidents.

An Israeli military source told Xinhua that the IDF believes the mortar that hit the Israeli-held Golan Heights was a result of the fighting between Syrian President Bashar Assad's forces and the rebels in southern Syria.

Israel had occupied the southern Golan Heights in 1967 and annexed it in 1981.

On July 25, the Israeli Air Force struck Syria after a Syrian mortar landed in the Israeli-held Golan Heights, also blaming the Syrian government for "all fire from Syria."

Errant fire from the fighting in Syria has occasionally spilled over to Israel in the past five years of the Syrian Civil War, usually not causing any damages or injuries.

Israeli officials had repeatedly stated in recent years the country would not intervene with the internal fighting in Syria. It did, however, deliver medical treatment to thousands of wounded Syrians who reached the Israeli-Syrian border.

Israel has also been responsible for several airstrikes in Syria in the past several years, allegedly targeting convoys carrying weapons from Iran and Syria to the Lebanese Hezbollah militant organization, a staunch enemy of Israel.

The country remained silent on these attacks, reported by international media outlets, until three months ago, when Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu admitted that Israel carried out "dozens" of strikes across the Israeli-Syrian border.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Denis Gargaud Chanut from France posted a time of 94.17 seconds to win a gold medal in the men's C1 in canoe slalom competition of the 2016 Olympics Games here on Tuesday.

It was France's seventh gold medal in canoe slalom, equaling Slovakia for most in the sport. And Gargaud Chanut joins Tony Estanguet as a French gold medalist in this event. Estanguet won this event three times at the Olympic Games.

"I feel good, perfectly happy and really pleased with the run. The campaign was perfect from the beginning to the end." said Gargaud Chanut. "It means a big accomplishment for my family, for my friends, for my team, for my coach, for everyone that supports me."

Matej Benus from Slovakia clocked a time of 95.02 seconds to secure a silver medal.

Benus joins Michal Martikan and Juraj Mincik as a Slovakian medal winner in this event.

Benus said: "It is my dream to bring home a medal from the Olympic Games. In the final it was a pretty good run, it was more than five seconds faster than my semifinal."

Takuya Haneda from Japan took a bronze with a time of 97.44 seconds, thus becoming the first Asian athlete to win a medal in canoe slalom.

"For me it is indeed a pleasure." Haneda said of this accomplishment.

"I have been working very hard to be the first medalist (in Olympic canoe slalom competition) for Japan. When I was 18 years old, I went to Slovakia to receive training. Without the training in Slovakia, I could not get the result."

When asked about his approach on the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, Haneda said: "we still have four years ahead. But with this medal the environment around me will change including funding. No doubt it is a tailwind for me."

"I'm so grateful to my family for supporting me when I was in Slovakia so I firstly show my bronze medal to my family." he added.

WUXI Nike Air Max 97 Off White Pas Cher , East China, April 16 (Xinhua) -- China's boss of table tennis Liu Guoliang said Sunday that it's not a bad thing to suffer a big blow from arch-rival Japan more than three years ahead of the Tokyo Olympic Games.

The head coach of the sport's all-time leading powerhouses was shocked at his first sight of Japanese teenager Miu Hirano who beat three top-ranked Chinese to claim a sensational victory of the women's singles at the Asian Table Tennis Championships.

"She's much better than I had imagined," said Liu Nike Air Max 90 Off White Pas Cher , a Grand Slam winner himself in his career as a player, on the conclusion of the continental tournament.

"When she came out the winner of last year's World Cup, I thought maybe she took advantage of the absence of the Chinese women paddlers.

"However Nike Air Vapormax Off White Pas Cher , I changed my mind when I saw her play here, firstly in the women's team event. She's strong enough technically and mentally, and capable of beating any one in the world Nike Air Max Off White Pas Cher ," added Liu.

Hirano, who just turned 17 years old on Friday, stunned China's world No. 1 Ding Ning 3-2 in the quarterfinals before accounting for second-ranked Zhu Yuling 3-0 and finally seeing off world No. 5 Chen Meng Nike Air Max 95 Femme Pas Cher , also 3-0, to smash the Chinese dominance of the tournament.

"She's so young and has so many possibilities in the future," said Liu. "That makes her success more intimidating to our women's team."

Moreover Nike Air Max 95 Homme Pas Cher , the harsh challenge has been posed to China's male paddlers as well as their women's counterparts.

Top seed Ma Long was shocked out by the Chinese-born South Korean Jeong Sang Eun at the round of 32, and leading pen-holder Xu Xin lost to Japanese Koki Niwa in the quarterfinals.

In Liu's opinion, the difficulties that China faced in these Asian championships reflected the changes of table tennis world map in recent years.

"It's not just recently that Japan wants to beat China Nike Air Max 95 Pas Cher ," he said. "By the end of the day, their efforts finally worked out."

The head coach, ho. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 27/03/2018 03:36:18    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Salamy Soldiers Index du Forum -> Salamy Soldiers -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange